my face tag is great i went and deleted all of the bad ones out of it
yes those genie and cat ones are A+
he should have never made a face tag
- Danced twenty minutes to Hackett Out.
- Hackett Out sure to be galactic hit—if galaxy not destroyed first.
- As of twenty-one hundred, galaxy: still hanging in there.
- Remaining friends also still hanging in there.
- Some of them are even having kids.
- Say, are krogan babies something to be happy about or afraid of? (Commander’s note: ask somebody about that moral conundrum.)
- Kaidan’s butt is on board again.
- Miranda’s Miranda…ness.
- Garrus Vakarian.
- Just… Garrus.
- I love you, buddy.
- James won’t ever know where the new cast-iron frying pan came from exactly, but that doesn’t mean he won’t enjoy the hell out of scrambling his huevos inside of it all the same.
- Saw an asari kissing a krogan on the Citadel. Touching reunion. Brought a tear to my eye. Managed to go ten seconds thinking about far we’ve come together before Joker brought up embracing four testicle eternity and ruined the moment.
- Picked up a new shell for seashell collection. Think you’d like it, Mordin.
- Javik didn’t throw anybody else out of the airlock.
- …That I know of.
- Nobody told me ‘this hurts you’ in the past twenty-four hours.
- Was only almost killed four times. A record low.
- Tried that old meditation breathing technique of Thane’s for a while. Almost thought I could hear waves crashing on the shore.
- Turns out it was barbells crashing in the shuttle bay. Some days, we’re doing the Reapers’ work for them.
- Hope it burns their metal asses.
- Did I mention Garrus yet?
- Garrus Vakarian.
- Didn’t sleep, so, hey—no nightmares.
- Damn, Hackett Out is catchy.
- And here’s looking at tomorrow, if we get to see it.
- Knowing that unit had one hell of a soul.
- Admiral Anderson and all the brave soldiers holding the line back home. Back on earth. Knowing we won’t let that bravery be in vain.
- My fishies.
COMMANDER’S LOG, 2185 CE.